Buy & Book Online

Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

Health & Social Care Transcripts

Health & Social Care Transcripts


Your transcript is a formal record showing the modules you have passed and the award you have achieved.

If you require a transcript, you can use this service to order and pay for one.

Please email BEFORE making the payment - to ensure your transcript is available. 

Please note that transcripts for past Health and Social Care students can take up to 4 weeks to process.

Please select the correct transcript below - depending on your course of study:

1. Institute of Vocational Learning - IVL
2. Primary and Social Care - PSC
3. Midwifery - MW
4. Adult and Post-reg - APR
5. AHS - AHS
6. Child Nursing - CN
7. Mental Health and Learning Disabilities - MHLD

If you have any queries, please read the frequently asked questions. If this does not answer your query, please email


Q: What is provided on a transcript?

A: A standard transcript will usually include name, student number, date of birth, course name, course dates, module reference and title, level, CAT points, ECTS points , Mark (if applicable), Grade and award (if applicable). Older transcripts, especially those from studies prior to 2003, may not include module reference, level, CAT points and ECTS points.

Q: Can my transcript be emailed?

A: No. Transcripts are official documents and so are always sent by mail. Emailed copies would not be considered to be true documents.

Q: I have an education form I need to be completed, how do I go about this?

A: We are happy to complete an education form along with your transcript request. Education forms are completed by an appropriate academic who is in a position to provide the required additional information.  As they are often teaching their time is limited.  As a result, the addition of education forms may result in a delay to your transcript request.

Please be aware that education forms are sent directly to organisations only and not the student.

Q: Why do I need to check availability of my transcript prior to ordering one?

A: Unfortunately, we do not hold full academic records for older studies, particularly those prior to 2003. Information, where available, is often limited to course and award.  We advise to contact us first so that payment is only made where we are able to provide you the requested information.

Q: Why do transcripts take up to four weeks?

A: Transcripts requests are processed in the order they are received. We aim to process requests quicker than four weeks and will provide them as soon as they are ready.  Where a request includes non-standard transcript information, such as placement hours, this takes longer as the information must be researched and checked by an academic for accuracy.

Q: I studied at Redwood College of Health Studies or Charles West School of Nursing who have since merged with the university, will a transcript be available?

A: Redwood College of Health Studies or Charles West School of Nursing both merged with the university in the 1990s. Records are very limited from this period and so availability cannot be guaranteed. We would advise contacting us before making a payment, to ensure we have your record.

Q: I require placement hours, are they available?

A: Placement hours are not a standard part of a transcript. The information is kept for a few years but not permanently. Placement information may therefore not be available.   We advise you mention this requirement when making your initial enquiry.

Q: Can I get a copy of the course curriculum / module guide?

A: Specific course content varies over the years to reflect developments in health and social care professions. This is why courses are regularly revalidated. Guides are required to be kept only for the life of the course, although they are kept for a few additional years.  They are therefore not always available.  We advise you mention this requirement when making your initial enquiry.

Q: Can I get GPA scores or ECTS on my transcript?

A: CAT (Credit Accumulation and Transfer Scheme) points are awarded in the UK and these are included on your transcript as a matter of standard.   The conversion of CAT to ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) points is usually 2:1. This is often provided on a transcript as standard for studies post 2003. GPA (Grade Point Average) is not something we are able to provide.

Q: What is the difference between a transcript and a confirmation of studies letter?

A: Where we are not able to provide a full transcript, we are may be able to offer a Confirmation of Studies letter which details the name of the course, the award received and the dates of attendance. Please that note of attendance may include month and year only.

Q: Why are transcripts processed by two teams?

A: Transcripts for the School of Health and Social Care are processed by the school itself. This is because of the additional information that is often required to support the transcript, such as hours of practice.  In these cases academics are often consulted and therefore it is more practical to do this within the school.

Transcripts for all other schools are processed by the Exams and Conferment team.

1. IVL


2. PSC


3. MW


4. APR


5. AHS


6. CN