Buy & Book Online

Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

Transcripts for all Schools except Health and Social Care




Your transcript is a formal record showing the modules you have passed and the award you have achieved. If you require a transcript, you can use this service to order and pay for one.
If you studied prior to 1997, please ensure you have understood the Detailed Description below - which indicates what your transcript will & will not contain.


Detailed Description

If you are at all unsure, please contact BEFORE placing an order.

Please note that if you studied on a Nursing or Health-related course, you will need to select the appropriate Health & Social Care Transcript.

Please note that we cannot provide transcripts for externally awarded professional qualifications such as RIBA Part 3 or CIPD.

Your request will normally be processed and documents posted within 5 working days.

Please note that if you are in Bad Financial Standing or have unpaid Tuition Fees with the University, you will need to resolve this before your request can be dealt with.

Delivery is then dependent on the address and distance to travel, which is outside of the control of the University, so please allow a reasonable amount of time after the 5 working days.

Prospective employers and other institutions often require more detailed information about your course of study than they can see on a certificate. They may request that you provide a transcript of your studies.

Important Note: It is not always possible to provide transcripts to past students. The ability to provide a transcript will depend on the dates of study and whether detailed records are available. Please see below for information on the availability of records during the University's history:

1997 to Present
If all of your studies took place after 1997, the provision of a transcript is not normally a problem.

1986 to 1996
Student details recorded electronically, but are limited to personal details, yearly enrolment details, progression and award. No module marks were recorded. A search of the archive is necessary to see if the details required for a transcript exist. Please email BEFORE placing an order.
1945 to 1986
We are usually able to confirm the period of study and the award made to a student, but cannot provide transcripts. 
Pre 1945
The University's archive contains various documents dating from the 1890s. A specialised search of these records would be needed to find and identify students, but we cannot guarantee to be able to find a specific student.