Buy & Book Online

Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Replacement Certificate

Replacement Certificate


We can provide replacement certificates for awards
made from October 1992* onwards at a charge of £35.


Please note that we cannot provide certificates for externally awarded professional qualifications such as RIBA Part 3 or CIPD. You should contact the professional bodies directly for a certificate or confirmation of your award.

Once you have paid, you will be sent an email receipt and the Exams and Conferments Office will be sent a confirmation email - they will then dispatch the Certificate.

Your request will normally be processed and documents posted within 5 working days.

Please note that if you are in Bad Financial Standing or have unpaid Tuition Fees with the University, you will need to resolve this before your request can be dealt with.

Delivery is then dependent on the address and distance to travel, which is outside of the control of the University, so please allow a reasonable amount of time after the 5 working days.

*Important Note about Awards Made Prior to October 1992:

If you require a replacement certificate for an award made prior to October 1992, you will need to contact one of the following organisations:

Degree Awards 

BTEC Awards 


Please make your selection under the relevant school or faculty you studied with.

Applied Science (including Psychology)


Law and Social Science (including Tourism and Education)


Health and Social Care


Engineering (including Computing and IT awards)


Business and Accounting


Built Environment


Arts and Humanities